Looking to fill full time position working on a 3,000 acre crop farm (soybeans & corn). Prior farm experience not required. Applicant must have valid drivers license.
Applicant would typically be working a 40hr work week, but must be available to work extended hours & weekends during planting (April- June) and harvest (October- December).
Job duties include:
– Operating heavy machinery
– Driving semi trucks (no CDL required)
– Repairing/maintaining equipment & facilities
– Record keeping via iPad integrated with precision farm attachments
Ideal applicant would be mechanically inclined, hard worker, positive attitude, enjoy being outdoors, and willing to work alone for extended periods during busy seasons.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Prior work experience:
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job, please click here to apply