What it means to be a Synergy Employee:
At Synergy our employees enjoy a casual, fun environment working among great people in a family-oriented locally owned culture! Commitment to our employees, customers and community are at the heart of our organization. As a Synergy employee you can expect competitive wage, flexible scheduling, advancement opportunities, continuous training & development and more!!
You’re good at:
- Being reliable and on-time
- Keeping busy and working hard while having fun
- Doing what it takes to get the job done
- Performing at a quick pace with attention to detail
- Being a trusted co-worker who always thinks of safety and security
- Equipment Maintenance Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Repairing Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Troubleshooting Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Operation and Control Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
Why working for a co-op rocks!
First and foremost, we know how to work hard and keep it light at the same time! Our core values encompass fun, honesty, community, employee growth and safety. As a cooperative, we are a member-owned business that has a special commitment to helping our members and their communities. Thats because cooperatives, unlike many businesses, are locally owned and operated. Cooperatives are a critical part of the self-help tradition of America. When you work for us, you are part of a tradition and family!
We have a lot to offer you including:
- Competitive Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full time potential for eligible employees
- Comprehensive benefits for eligible employees
- Continuous Training and Development
- Work with Great People
- Relaxed Work Environment, and more!!