Agriculture Teacher/FFA Sponsor
Clinton Prairie Jr-Sr High School
Clinton Prairie Jr.-Sr. High School is seeking a highly motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic Agriculture teacher and FFA sponsor to become part of the team of outstanding educators on staff. This position is open immediately for the 2023-2024 school year. This position requires a commitment to student achievement. The teacher is responsible for evaluating student assessment data to plan instruction that meets the needs of diverse learners. Differentiated instruction is an integral part of the expectations for this position. The teacher is also responsible for maintaining communication with parents to ensure the highest level of service to our students. Classes consist of students with diverse experiences and levels of performance.
- Passion for content
- Ability to work with adolescent students
- Creative, engaging approach to lesson planning and use of resources
- Focus on building and modeling interpersonal relationships with students, colleagues, and families
- Demonstrate competence in Google Apps and Canvas
- Teach agriculture curriculum for junior high and high school students
- Use computer software to support classroom and school reporting requirements.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student conduct needed to provide an orderly, safe, and productive environment in an activity-type classroom with many potential hazards.
- Demonstrate effective communications and work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Supervise and assess students – Evaluates each student’s performance, knowledge, and skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hold or be eligible for appropriate State of Indiana license or Workplace Specialist license
To apply for this job, please click here to apply