A Land O’Lakes member owner cooperative is adding an Agronomy Manager. Locally owned & operated cooperative in SW MN that is known by its customers for its high level of service, up to date facilities and friendly hardworking employees.
They have a reputation of being profitable which allows them to return a nice dividend. All these things are why they are a growing cooperative in units sold which also means they add more equipment and employees over the years. Looking an Agronomy Manager who would like the opportunity to lead the member owner to the next level. They have a great team atmosphere and have the luxury of very loyal customers.
As part of an ever-growing ag community, we are uniquely positioned to address the challenges and seize the opportunities of a growing global population. We are dedicated to finding the most talented people to support the businesses of our member owners, local ag retails and cooperatives across North America. We strive to match people that share our passion for agriculture with sustainable careers in the communities in which our member owners operate. There is no better time to be part of the growing, dynamic world of agriculture – let’s help you find your fit.
- Managing 4 Agronomy Divisions (18 Employees total)
- Establish Pricing for chemical and fertilizer
- Align programs with Manufacture Reps
- Purchase equipment needs
- Develop annual agronomy financial plan
- Handle customer concerns
- Dispatch 6 floaters and 4 sprayers along with tenders
- Retail sales of fertilizer, chemicals, and seed
- Manage the agronomy staff
- Looking for someone to grow their career with us over the years
- Co-op Benefits
- Vacation follows regular Co-op schedule
- Company use of pickup to and from work.
- Cell phone bill paid
- Office to be at the Lake Wilson Fertilizer location
If you have questions about how to apply, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.