1. Deliver product to customers.
2. Perform regular maintenance of equipment (i.e., grease equipment, minor repairs, wash equipment) and accurately document work done in maintenance log.
3. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting customers, maintaining outstanding standards.
4. Perform daily safety inspection of vehicle.
5. Assist in elevator operations when required to do so.
6. Adhere to all company and government safety policies and laws (i.e., viewing safety films, understanding right to know laws, fire and explosion precautions, lock out – tag out, etc.).
7. Other job related duties will be assigned to or removed from the position as operational needs dictate.
1. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
2. Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
3. Ability to work long varied hours/days as business dictates.
4. Candidate must have high school diploma or equivalent
5. Must have Class B or A CDL or ability to obtain
Potential hire will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check