Summary The Agronomy Service Operator (No-Till) assists in the overall operation of the Agronomy Department and in the delivery of seed products and agronomy services.
This position is responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates No-Till Planter, Air Seeder and Strip-Till equipment.
- Maintains No-Till Planter, Air Seeder and Strip-Till equipment.
- Assists with seed and fertilizer farm deliveries.
- Loads and unloads fertilizer, seed and chemicals.
- Assists in all Agronomy services, including soil sampling, spreader and applicator maintenance.
- Maintains positive customer and employee relations.
- Takes direction from Seed Department Manager/No-Till Coordinator to ensure that the overall agronomy needs of producers/customers are being met.
- Communicates clearly and directly with supervisors, peers, customers and direct reports. Approachable, relates well to others, engages people, articulates clearly and actively listens.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years related work experience
- CDL License – Class B
*Equivalent Combination of education/experience will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hope, KS: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Farming: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location