Frontier Cooperative is hiring Class A & B Commercial Truck Drivers for LOCAL driving positions in Silver Creek, Nebraska.
FRONTIER COOPERATIVE is an AG leader in Nebraska providing Grain, Agronomy, Feed and Energy products and services to our customers. At Frontier, we have a long-standing tradition of successful partnerships with our customers by managing our business with the highest integrity and quality while being responsible stewards in our communities.
As part of Frontier’s Agronomy Department Tender Drivers, you are responsible for transporting various grains & fertilizers to our producer’s fields & farms, ranches, company storage facilities, elevators, rail shuttles, & local businesses within Nebraska.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIAL DRIVING CAREER IN THE AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY, THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!!
Driving positions at Frontier Cooperative are local and our drivers are home every night to be with their families. Frontier’s family friendly culture strives for flexibility & a healthy work-life balance. Our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, & opportunities for professional & personal growth.
This is a full-time, local, home-daily driving position that requires a commercial license. No CDL but willing to get one? Frontier Cooperative is listed on the FMCSA’s National Training Registry & offers ELDT Theory & Behind-the-Wheel training courses (as required by the FMCSA for all new CDL drivers) to our employees. We will help you obtain a CDL license!
We have over 60 locations across Central and Southeastern Nebraska. Our goal is to allow our drivers to work from a Frontier Cooperative location closest to their residence; thus, allowing more ‘home’ time for our employees & their families.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE! FR0NTIER COOPERATIVE.
Tender Truck Driver Expectations, Responsibilities & Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A Tender Truck Driver’s primary responsibility is delivering fertilizers, chemicals, seed, & grain to our producer’s fields, farms, ranches, businesses, rail shuttles, & other FC locations. Therefore, Tender Drivers must be adept & skilled at safely operating & maneuvering commercial vehicles, trailers, tanks, &/or totes on gravel & sometimes minimum maintenance roads in Nebraska.
- In the off-seasons, Tender Drivers also provide assistance to the Operations Department & other locations when needed.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all kinds of Nebraska weather as this position exposes you to both indoor and outdoor climates. Tender drivers must be comfortable working around various grains, seeds, dust, occasionally lift 50 to 100 pounds, various fertilizers & chemicals involved when working at a Grain Elevator or in Agriculture.
- Ability to communicate & interpret work orders & shipping papers in English, secure & tarp loads, connect hoses, operate various transfer systems or PTO units, & maintain your truck’s cleanliness is expected. A general mechanical understanding of equipment is helpful, but not required.
- A genuine desire to be involved and active in our Cooperative is essential for success. All employees are expected to maintain a positive, friendly working relationship with coworkers, producers, vendors, & customers. Frontier Cooperative expects every employee to be dependable, reliable, & offer exceptional customer service skills.
- During peak seasons, Frontier Cooperative operates under the “all hands on-deck” philosophy when it comes to getting things done. Therefore, drivers & other employees have opportunities to assist other departments & locations as needed to assure our customers receive the best customer service at all times. All Employees are eligible to sign up to help with trains, if desired. In the off-seasons, Tender Drivers assist the Operations Department & other locations when needed.
- Additional duties may be assigned to this position to meet the business needs of Frontier Cooperative.
Benefits Packages available to all full-time employees:
- Industry-Specific Training & Certifications
- Hourly wages with OT availability, especially during peak seasons
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, Cancer, & AD & D Insurance (+other supplemental insurances available)
- FSA/HSA Spending Accounts available
- 401(K) Retirement (Traditional and/or Roth) Plans
- Cooperative Retirement Plan
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Yearly Uniform & Boot Allowances
- 360 Wellness Program w/ Incentives
- Frontier’s Career Path Program, Internships, & Continual Educational training
- Newer Trucks & Maintenance Programs
- New Employee Sign-On Bonus & Employee Referral Bonuses
- ELDT courses, CDL License, Endorsements, & DOT Physical Reimbursement Programs
- Active Safety & Compliance Managers to assist you & Great Co-Workers & Staff willing to help you succeed!!
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. FR0NTIER COOPERATIVE.
Apply directly on our website at www.frontiercooperative.com. Select the ‘careers’ tab to apply.