Blue Barn Land & Cattle
Blue Barn Land & Cattle in Edwards, Pratt, Stafford, and Kiowa counties is currently seeking a long term prospect. We recognize that our business needs skilled individuals to successfully grow, harvest, market our crops and livestock. We work on the farm, in the field, at the office.
Blue Barn has an Assistant Farm Manager position available. Responsibilities include:
1. Directing farm operations, including planting, irrigating, and harvesting and coordinating off-season activities.
2. Creating the crop plan and schedules for planting, crop input applications, irrigation, and equipment readiness and harvesting.
3. Managing, coaching, and leading employees.
4. Compiling and inputting records on the crops.
5. Day to day requirements of a diversified farm and ranch.
Production agriculture & management experience is required. A bachelor’s degree in ag or related field is desired, as well as experience in equipment management, irrigation, basic agronomy, record keeping & Microsoft software programs.
Blue Barn has an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holidays, and an incentive bonus. Relocation assistance may be provided if necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Farming: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.