We are looking for an experienced Farm Manager / Handy Man or Woman to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to manage the day-to-day operations of the farm, including addressing maintenance requests, using tractors to deliver hay and shavings to barns, helping make hay, and providing vehicle maintenance.
Woodvale Farms is a horse boarding and training facility in Frederick, MD. Our goal is to provide the best horse boarding experience in an environmentally-forward, community-centric farm setting. We are supportive, engaging, and inclusive.
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual work attire
- Co-Manage the daily operations of the farm.
- Perform farm activities such as fence repair, plumbing repairs, basic electrical work.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed.
- Ensure that all necessary equipment is in working order.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Frederick, MD 21702: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- tractor: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person