Barn Manager needed to care for two horses at private estate. The ideal person for this job will have previous horse experience, but that is not required.
Pay will be based on experience. The schedule would be from approximately 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm Saturday and Sunday. The weekday schedule is somewhat flexible, but weekend schedule will need to be 7:30 – 5:30.
Candidate will be required to pass a background check, drug test, and must be legally able to work in the United States.
– Caring for all needs of the horses
-Feeding, watering, grooming, bathing, cleaning stalls, turning horses in and out to pasture
– Upkeep and cleaning of all tack
– Upkeep and cleaning of barn
– Assisting in preparing horses for training and rides
– Exercising horses
– Assisting property manager with groundskeeping around estate
– Helping in the upkeep of the horse trails around estate
– Cleaning pastures and managing composting facility
– Managing inventory of feed, hay and any goods needed for horse upkeep as well as purchasing and managing delivery of these items
– Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
– Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
– Must be legally able to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mint Hill, NC 28227: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location