Tosh Farms is a rapidly growing, family owned crop and swine production business with over 450 employees. The corporate office in Henry, TN supports our diverse enterprise consisting of trucking, construction, feed mill, grain elevator, crop and livestock business divisions. We have an exceptional opportunity for a conscientious and courteous driver to make a positive difference in our business.
We offer so many benefits and we invite you to read all of the benefits below. To highlight the most important YOUR PAY & YOUR Truck:
1. all of our semi trucks are late model equipment (Kenworth, Freightliner, Mack, and Volvo) so you will be driving in-style AND home daily.
2. monthly safety & attendance bonus which is 10% of your gross month wages!
TOP HOG: Load, deliver and unload fully grown hogs. Animals are picked up at remote sites in KY/TN and delivered to JBS in Louisville. Daily round trips. Responsible for proper bedding in truck to keep pigs healthy and safe. This driver role is best for energetic drivers who enjoy variety, movement and interacting with the animals.
WEANED PIGS: Load, deliver and unload baby pigs. Animals are picked up from Tosh sow farms and delivered to finishing barns. Responsible for proper bedding in truck to keep pigs healthy and safe. Movement of sows and gilts is also included in this position. This driver role is best for those who enjoy variety, movement and interacting with smaller animals.
In this role you should expect to:
- Professionally deliver livestock
- Be a courteous and safe driver
- Be an integral part of meeting the logistics of a large swine operation
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- A valid class A CDL
- 2 years driving experience to haul livestock
- Must meet the physical requirements
- Meet all DOT federal requirements
What’s in it for you:
- Monthly Safety & Attendance Bonus – 10% of gross pay added
- Rewarding opportunities in a growing company where contributions are recognized
- Late model equipment (Kenworth, Freightliner, Mack, and Volvo)
- Home every 24 hours with day and night runs available
- On-site shop with 3 bays working 24/7 to ensure preventative and as-needed maintenance is performed in a timely fashion
- Great benefits such as- health insurance, dental and vision coverage, short term disability, company paid life insurance, 401k with company match at 50% of the first 8%, paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement (employee & children), student loan assistance – we pay your student loans for you, paid parental leave, employee referral program.
Tosh Farms does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.