Develop new prospects and interact with existing growers to increase sales of agricultural inputs in order to meet and exceed sales goals. Manage sales in order to meet profit margin goals
At Nutrien, our purpose is Feeding the Future and we do so with safety, inclusion, integrity and results as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, act with integrity, and who support inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us raise the expectation of what an agriculture company can be, and grow your career.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing growers to increase sales of agricultural inputs in order to meet and exceed sales goals. Manage sales in order to meet profit margin goals
- Assure customer satisfaction of products including, but not limited to on time and accurate delivery and quality of product
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the sales of proprietary products
- Consult with growers on agricultural issues and prescribe appropriate actions to resolve issues. Resolve issues associated with adverse product results
- Perform initial credit review of customers to understand credit risk. Provide necessary information to Credit Manager in order to choose credit limits
- Collect outstanding accounts receivables from customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
University degree preferred, in lieu of degree, 5+ years agriculture experience and high school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience using standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the agriculture industry, as well as the application of agricultural chemicals
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Sales experience preferred
Are you a good match? Apply today
The estimated salary that Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn suggested does not represent Nutrien’s compensation structure.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.