We are looking for a Deputy Farm Manager to work with our professional Farm Manager with all aspects of the farm. This is a learning and growing position in which the successful candidate will learn how we operate and learn from our Farm Manager’s four-decades of experience in the cattle industry with Angus and Galloways.
We hope that this person will become our Farm Manager. Housing is available.
The role will involve all aspects of farming:
(1) working with livestock, animally husbandry, care, nutrition and breeding
(2) helping with our haymaking operation
(3) general farm maintenance, carpentry, painting, equipment maintenance and repair
(4) work in our vegetable and fruit beds, general landscaping upkeep and maintenance
We are looking for someone who is hard working, handy with his or her hands, and open to learning. The candidate does not need to be an expert or master at any of the areas listed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $24,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Goffstown, NH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Farming (Preferred)
Work Location: One location