Pay: $60,000/yr. – $65,000/yr.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan and Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
Why Should You Apply?
- Great work culture and friendly work environment.
- Operate brand new and well-maintained machinery.
- We are a fast-growing, multi-location agriculture company that offers long-term career growth opportunities.
- PAID TRAINING — we will teach you how to operate all of our machinery.
- We assist you with obtaining your Class A CDL.
- Industry Leading: insurance, benefits, PTO, and more!
- Operating new machinery such as tractors, end-loaders, floaters, spreaders, sprayers (TerraGators and Rogators), and trucks.
- Transporting agricultural products from facility to crop fields.
- Mixing and blending of chemicals and fertilizers for application.
- Operating machinery to apply fertilizers and chemicals on crop fields.
- Providing excellent customer service and assisting customers as needed.
- Perform maintenance on machinery and equipment with hand and power tools as needed.
- Utilize high-tech equipment and GPS systems monitoring systems.
- Work closely with leadership, truck drivers, dispatchers, and customers on a daily basis.
- Follow all rules and regulations as required.
Are You Qualified?
- Previous experience with any of the following: Using hand tools and power tools
- Operating heavy machinery, farm machinery, tractors, spreaders, sprayers, tender trucks, semi trucks, etc.
- Working with chemicals, fertilizers, anhydrous ammonia, manure,
- Must be willing and able to obtain a Class A CDL (with our assistance).
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test.
We would love to speak with you…….APPLY TODAY!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Agriculture/Farming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CDL (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.