Interested in learning the ins and outs of regenerative agriculture? 1915 Farm is direct to consumer regenerative farm raising premium grassfed and pasture raised beef, pork, and chicken, shipping our products all across Texas and the United States.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a highly dependable, experienced and motivated farm and ranch hand/driver capable of taking on farm projects and seeing them through to the end. This position consist of lots of driving to big cities hauling livestock and meat trailers. A clean driving record is a must.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working around various types of livestock, outdoors in all seasons and weather conditions. They will work well with others, communicate with supervision, and have a “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Loading, sorting, moving livestock
- MUST have clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in all weather conditions
- Experience around livestock, and general animal husbandry skills
- A self-starter willing and able to get the job done
- Experience hauling trailers and livestock (from 12′ bumper pull up to 32′ gooseneck) is a plus
Right now the schedule is roughly 24 hours a week, on Thursday, Friday, and Monday. More hours available with more ranch work/construction depending on candidate and weekend availability. It will be two full days of driving, and one day of ranch work/light construction.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations