The Farm Assistant performs a variety of duties to support Renner Farm, a corn and soybean production operation. Pay negotiable based on experience, paid vacation, and health care available. Monday – Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Seasonal overtime required during planting and harvesting seasons.
Position Responsibilities-Essential Functions (Other duties may be assigned):
- Operate farm equipment, including tractors, planters, combines, semi-trucks, forklifts, and mowers (based on experience and operating ability)
- Perform manual labor, such as but not limited to loading grain in semi-trucks, maintenance and repairs, and clearing farmland.
- Clean and maintain an organized shop.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Promote and build good, positive relationships with other employees. Work with team; assist whenever needed or required.
- Immediately report all accidents and issues regarding personal safety and fleet safety to farm owner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Possess a valid State of Ohio driver’s license
- Must pass drug test
- Farm work experience preferred
- High School degree or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person