We are a 2 acre vegetable and fruit farm located in Georgetown, Texas.
Must have own transportation. Must be reliable, honest, hard working, attentive & most importantly trustworthy!
* Perform harvesting of crops.
* Perform other necessary farm tasks such as, but not limited to:
* Seeding, Manual Weeding, cultivation, Fertilizing (OMRI certified) , Planting, Cleaning and packing of vegetables as per the order.
* Checking irrigation lines, fixing leaks and taking care of plants by doing regular maintenance and applying pesticides (OMRI certified) /insecticides(OMRI certified).
* small engine tool operation
* Maintain a positive and respectful work environment
* Positive attitude, strong work ethic and flexibility
* Ability to follow detailed instructions
* Previous farm experience not required(we will train as required).
* Bilingual (english / spanish) is a plus
* US work authorization (Preferred)
* Ability to repeatedly lift 50lbs
* Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, and squat
Job Type: Part-time/Full time. Starts with 30hours and will be 40hours a week after a month.
6-8hours a day for 5 days/week
Work location: Georgetown, Texas.
Starting Date: March/April
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Georgetown, TX 78663: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to start at 6:30am on Harvest Days Monday, Wednesday and Friday?
Work Location: One location