Enz Capital Investment, LLC
Small estate farm in Washington, NJ seeking reliable and skilled farmhand/grounds maintenance person to assist staff and the farm and property manager.
· Candidate must be in good health and able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. often, this position is hands-on and physical labor is required.
· Have a clean driver’s license with reliable transportation to and from work.
· Indoor and outdoor work in all seasons and weather conditions.
· Ability to take direction well and easy-to-work-with personality. Mostly work independently but also with others.
· Have knowledge of hand tools, light electrical, plumbing and carpentry skills.
· Ability to identify and clear invasive plants in wood lots, fields, and pastures.
· Operate & maintain farm and lawn tractors, skid loader, chainsaws, and other equipment for the farm & grounds maintenance.
· Willing to bale/stack hay, plow snow, cut and split firewood with log splitter.
· Must be good with animals and be willing to care for and assist with future livestock. Ability to work with beef and dairy show cattle is a must.
· Full time / Part time Monday-Friday
It is extremely important that candidates have excellent communication and time management skills. Be clean, neat, organized, and detailed oriented. Must be willing to learn new skill sets. Responsibility and dependability are a must.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: Hourly $15.00 – $20.00 (based on experience)
· Monday – Friday with animal care every other weekend
· 20-40+ Hours Per Week (flexible)
· Full-time accrued paid vacation options
Flexible schedule with room to grow into a permanent, salaried position, with housing options.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, NJ 07882: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Farming: 2 years (Preferred)
- Farm & Ranch Occupations: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.