Hickman’s Family Farms is a family owned business that is proud of being the freshest egg provider in the Southwest for over 75 years. What began as a few hens laying fresh eggs for the family in 1944, has grown into a local egg icon. But it’s the people behind the farm fresh eggs that really make Hickman’s special. We want you and your egg-cellent set of skills to join our community of employees, neighbors and friends in one of the various positions available. Here every day is a fresh start.
Crack Open the Possibilities – Fertilizer Load All Operator!
As a fertilizer operator you will be responsible for packaging fertilizer and maintaining a clean organized work area throughout your shift. A fertilizer operator will be working outdoors and needs to be safety conscious, reliable and able to adapt to the environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Turn manure rows in accordance with established procedures.
- Load trucks with fertilizer efficiently and safely.
- Clean passages and maintain a tidy work environment.
- Implement dust control measures to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
- Document dates, water usage, and other relevant information accurately.
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as a Fertilizer Load All Operator or similar role.
- Knowledge of proper manure row turning techniques.
- Ability to operate and maintain loading equipment effectively.
- Strong attention to detail in documenting information.
- Understanding of dust control measures and safety protocols.
- Physical fitness and stamina for outdoor work.
Education and experience needed for this position:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Heavy equipment experience.
- Must pass a drug test and backgrund check.
- Valid driver license is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Matching 401k
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Fitness
Now you don’t have to scramble for opportunities. Crack open the possibilities & Apply today!
Hickman’s Family Farms and its brands are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Hickman’s Family Farms will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances. You are applying for a position with Hickman’s Family Farms that is designated as a Safety Sensitive Position pursuant to A.R.S. §23-493 et seq. You are ineligible for placement in a Safety Sensitive Position if you are engaged in the current use of any drug, whether legal, prescribed by a physician or otherwise, if it could cause an impairment or otherwise decrease or lessen your job performance or ability to perform your job duties.