- Manage day-to-day operations of a commercial farming operation.
- Oversee the planting and harvesting of crops, primarily wheat.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a farming operation.
- Oversee the hiring and training of farm workers.
- Oversee staff involvement in environmental groups.
- Monitor agricultural markets, trends, and production.
- Identify erosion problems caused by agricultural activities.
- Work on the farm during planting and harvesting seasons.
- Manage cow/calf and stocker cattle herd, approximately 150 head.
- Experience with commercial crop spraying a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Kevin Bushnell Farms is a farming operation located in and around Medford and Pond Creek, OK. Wheat and Cattle Operation. Home / housing available for rent for the manager and his immediate family.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medford, OK: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Farming: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location