Looking for an experienced Farm/Ranch Manger in Kerrville, Tx Full time, year-round employment. Monday-Friday Job 8hr-10hr shifts, must have availability on weekends.
Must have experience with Sudan/Costal hay production.
Must have experience with livestock including but not limited to cattle reproduction, horse care, goats, chickens, etc.
Experience with heavy machinery including tractors, balers, rakes, skid steers, ATV’s, etc. Mechanic skills needed but not required to service all major farm equipment.
Familiar with fertilizers and pesticides for large garden production.
Good communication and paperwork skills is a must, bilingual in english/spanish would be a plus, computer knowledge helpful.
Apart of the Ranch management position you will be leading employees with daily tasks and projects around the property in coordination with property owners. Strong leadership skills are a must and must align with our core values.
Duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Supervising hand
- daily feeding of barn animals
- spring and fall cleanup
- Mowing grass
- cedar mulching
- other duties around the property as needed
- Any miscellaneous errands property owners might need.
Core Values Include:
- Honesty – We deal with each other in a sincere and straight forward manner which becomes the cornerstone of trust
- Ownership – We hold ourselves accountable and understand our personal actions dictate our success
- Passion – We promote drive and self motivation to maximize true potential
- Courage – We pursue our beliefs with strength and perseverance
- Pride – We set high standards for ourselves and the property
- Loyalty – We believe in the visions, values, goal, and each other
- Integrity -We act in a manner consistent with our words and beliefs
Values are the cornerstone of how we operate on this property. Employees will be required to care for the animals/property like their own and treat coworkers with respect.
Must be a US citizen or possess a current green card. Valid driver’s license with clean record.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kerrville, TX 78028: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Farming: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.