We are looking to hire an individual that has a class A CDL. Hopper bottom transport is mainly what individual would pull.
Would be helping with day to day farm operations when in season.
In the off season individual would haul for hire otr. Home every weekend with a lot of work getting home every night.
Would love to visit with anyone interested. It’s a good opportunity with great pay and benefits!
Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid truck driving license
- Farming experience
- Corn and Soybean farming
- Cow calf operation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations