Apple Leaf LLC is an agricultural pest management consulting group.
We are looking for part-time help on a couple of our Hudson Valley farms.
- Current on-site work is Monday-Tuesday, 8a-5p, through September.
- Total hours to start will be ~16 a week.
- The work requires a dependable vehicle and some travel, being physically able to walk and tolerate working outdoors in heat and rain, as well as putting in the time required to read and learn about the pests that you’re look for.
This is essentially a learning position for the first season, with some possible remote project help needed over winter and hopefully return on-site work the following season.
- Previous gardening or farm experience is a plus
- A flexible schedule due to bad weather or spraying of plants is occasionally needed
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- farm/garden/insect: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations