- Job Title: Farm Site Manager
- Locations: Marietta Pike Farms
- Status: Full Time / Salary Exempt
- Reporting Relationships: General Manager
- Work Schedule: Hours and workdays vary by season. This position may require weekend work.
“Come Play in the Dirt”
Are you driven? Passionate? Willing to Serve? Our comprehensive program includes management and operational training including a horticultural educational program which provides you the seeds of knowledge to be successful with us.
Primary Duties and Responsibilites
- Managing, motivating, and training all Farm associates
- Works with retail stores to help resolve shipping and service issues
- Manage schedule and workload for all associates
- Manage Day to day operations (coordinate shipping/pulling orders, production placement, etc)
- Logistics and trucking (coordinating trucking schedules to the stores, returned material, communicating with off-office staff on transfers of materials, managing drivers and warehouse )
- Transfers material between locations coordinating with support staff
- Addresses all performance-based issues with employees in a timely manner for development and growth purposes and disciplinary action, if necessary, with the approval of the General Manager and Human Resources.
- Performs yearly performance evaluations for all associates twice yearly.
- Accepts other responsibilities as assigned.
Education, Prior Work Experience and Specialized Skills and Knowledge
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations with poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Highly self-motivated and flexible.
- Strong communication skills.
- Management experience.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Has the ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Has the ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Has a strong ability to train others.
- Is able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Is able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time.
- Is able to multitask.
- Major medical, dental, vision and other group benefits
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- Participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 30% Employee Discount
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
Requires extensive use of back, legs, knees, arms, feet and hands for lifting, stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, reaching overhead, and walking. Unassisted lifting limits up to 50 lbs. Individuals may be required to do any or all of these situations throughout the work day, with an emphasis on walking and standing for a major portion of the day. The outside environment will comprise most of the day with some inside building activity.
We want to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.