Bobwhite quail production and feed production to include: eggs, hatchery ,growout. Farm grounds to include: weedeating, spraying, cardboard box building, equipment cleanup.
Experience in equipment maintenance, electrical, plumbing, welding, delivery driving, equipment operation, carpentry and a willingness to work will increase pay scale.
This person must be dependable, trustworthy, punctual, courteous, flexible, able to work SOME flexible hours and weekends, work well with others, all will increase pay scale.
Higher education, task oriented, CDL, would increase pay scale.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Wash hands, keep clean break room and restrooms
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Collinsville, AL 35961: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have any work restrictions?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Alabama Drivers License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location