- Operate Field Harvest equipment efficiently in order to meet production need
- Harvest Operators needed for Pea (June – July) and Corn (July – Oct)
- Previous experience operating field equipment, such as but not limited to, Pea Harvesters and/or tractors is desirable
- Be alert to rocks, weeds, debris, obstacles, or any unusual conditions
- Communicate with Leads and Supervisors for assurance on proper direction and to keep them informed on equipment functions
- Be able to perform proper checks before the start of the shift
- Clean equipment as required
- Must have a proactive attitude towards safety, and work safely at all times.
- Overtime is required
- May perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Lakeside Foods is a family-owned company providing wholesome foods to enrich people’s lives through food. We are a culture that pursues our vision of growth and innovation with passion, confidence and commitment.
We are strongest together – valuing collaborative contribution, transparency and new ideas to enable change and growth. We are committed to an inclusive and respectful environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. And there’s a seat at the table for you.
Lakeside Foods welcomes people of all backgrounds and the varied ideas they bring to the workplace. Being an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer is part of our heritage and culture. We recruit, hire and promote employees based on qualifications and merit, without regard to race, religion, age, gender, disability, marital or veteran status.