Hala Toa Mui Farms, a locally owned and operated farm in Waimanalo, Hawaii, is seeking a dedicated General Farm Worker to join our team. We specialize in growing a variety of crops, including Taro, Cassava, Yam, Pumpkin, Banana, Corn, Sweet Potato, Breadfruit, Tomatoes, Egg Plant, Lettuce, and Mature Native Trees and Palms.
Our farm also raises livestock and produces our own crushed rocks, mulch, screen dirt, and topsoil. If you have a passion for farming and are eager to learn new skills, we encourage you to apply.
Do you love planting all natural crops and operating all types of heavy equipment? If yes, boy do I have a great opportunity for you!
- Plant, maintain, and harvest food crops
- Feed and tend to livestock and poultry
- Build and repair farm buildings, roads, irrigation systems, and fences
- Operate heavy equipment, trucks, and chainsaws for various tasks
- Clear and maintain roadways and farm areas
- Manage and keep track of stockpile areas and inventory
- Set up and operate irrigation equipment and systems
- Experience in farming or agriculture is preferred
- Ability to operate heavy equipment, such as tractors, excavators, and bulldozers
- Knowledge of plant identification and pest management
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid birthday after 1 year
- Life insurance
- $20.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 7am to 4pm
Email your resume to [email protected] and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
130 Ohe St. Honolulu, HI 96813
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm