Arnold’s of Mankato is adding a GPS/Precision Farming Specialist to our team.
Arnold’s is an authorized Case IH dealership serving our 7 Minnesota locations. We are proud to carry a large selection of new and pre-owned inventory. When you are ready to invest in your new tractor or other agricultural equipment, our friendly and knowledgeable sales, financing, service, and parts departments are prepared to make sure your experience is outstanding, from assisting while you’re making your choice to ongoing maintenance and customization. We value the opportunity to create a long-term relationship with our customers, and we do that by giving you the best customer service available.
We’ve been serving the agricultural, construction, and consumer markets with quality products and service since 1945. Our seven stores are conveniently located throughout mid-Minnesota in Kimball, Willmar, Glencoe, St. Martin, North Mankato, Alden, and St. Cloud. Each store is fully equipped to handle all of your parts, in-house service, and mobile service needs in addition to sales of new and used equipment.
Our product lines include Case IH Full-Line Agriculture Products, Case Skid Loaders, and Compact Track Loaders, CLAAS Forage Harvesters, Kubota Tractors, Mowers, Excavators, and Compact Track Loaders, Oxbo Mergers, Drago Chopping Cornheads, Gehl Skid Loaders, Top Air Sprayers, Kuhn Hay and Forage, Miller Nitro Sprayers, Cub Cadet Consumer Products, Exmark Commercial Zero Turn Mowers, Land Pride Mowers and Implements and Brent Grain Handling Equipment.
At Arnold’s, we understand that quality happens from the inside out. This is why we have made it our mission to hire the highest quality employees.
As a GPS/Precision Farming Specialist you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support and technical assistance to customers who are using precision technologies on their farms;
- Develop and analyze computer-based maps and images to research soils, fertilizers, pests, weather, and other agricultural elements;
- Evaluates materials that affect soil characteristics and drainage patterns;
- Perform service tasks in a professional manner as assigned by the Service Manager;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and service equipment;
- Maintain knowledge of changes in models of equipment sold and serviced by the company;
- Prepare proper documentation of repair work and time management for billing purposes;
- Practice and enforce company safety policies at all times in support of the company-wide accident prevention program;
Benefits for the GPS/Precision Farming Specialist Position
· (PTO) Paid Time Off starts accruing on your Second Month of Full-time employment!
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Competitive Hourly Wages, Health and Vision Benefits
· HSA (Health Savings Account) — Up to $2000 tax-free each year, paid to your account by Arnold’s.
· 401(k) with company matching
· Company Partially-Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· FSA (Flexible Spending Account) for eligible health and dependent care costs
· Employee Discounts at Arnold Companies Inc
· Company Paid Bereavement Leave
· Ongoing Professional Training and Certification Opportunities
Rate of Pay is dependent on experience.
Keywords: GPS, Precision Farming, Diesel, Mechanic, Welding, Agriculture, Maintenance, Repairs, Machinery, Farm, Implement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $36.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location