- Directly supervise and coordinate the operations necessary for crop production, including negotiating prices with local retailers
- Help manage the scheduling of fertilizer applications, irrigation, and chemical applications
- Consistently communicate about farm activities, challenges, and management decisions with agronomy team
- Ensure proper safety procedures for personnel and equipment are being followed at all times
- Be ready and willing to operate any and all equipment necessary for farming operations
- Experience in the agriculture industry – knowledge of crop production preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Good leadership, decision-making, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with a team
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Salary: $80k – 100k per year
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted. If you have questions about this or other ag opportunities, please contact Danielle Sands at 605-988-6338 or email [email protected]
If you would like to learn more about Ag opportunities, contact Danielle Sands with gpac at 605-988-6338 or email [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.