Foggy Hog Farm
Foggy Hog Farm is your local regenerative pasture farm based in Port Townsend and Chimacum, WA. We produce pasture-raised pork, chicken, lamb and beef and sell directly to our customers throughout Washington.
We are seeking a Pasture Raised Livestock Rancher to assist with day-to-day operations.
- Developing and implementing rotational grazing plans;
- Ensuring daily feeding and watering schedules are met for all livestock within your area;
- General site cleanup;
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment, machinery or tools in collaboration with your regional farm manager.
- Assist with our scrap accounts.
- Help staffing and/or setting up farmer’s market booths.
- Basic carpentry projects, such as building mobile pasture shelters.
We look forward to shaping the future of agriculture with you:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 – $22.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Townsend, WA 98368: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Farming: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.