What is the Animal Care Attendant responsible for?
- Overseeing the care of the pullets (young chicks) and/or laying hens on our farms
- Assisting with moving, feeding, and housekeeping of the birds in our barns
**MUST NOT CURRENTLY OWN OR HUNT BIRDS (pet bird, backyard flock, etc.) **
Applicants should have a general knowledge of animal care standards.
- Farm labor experience is preferred, but not required.
- Self-starter who is equally productive working independently or on a team.
- Enjoy working and being around animals.
Kreher Family Farms is your local egg producer. We are a 3rd and 4th generation, family-owned and operated business. With a deep-rooted history in family values since 1924, our farm continues to grow. Our farm operations have expanded to include compost and fertilizer and crop productions for our hens and customers. We will never stop growing!
Our people are part of our farm family! It is their dedication and respect for one another that allows us to continue to confidently grow as a business.
We believe strongly in creating an environment in which people can continue to learn and grow professionally.
Pay: $16 – $19 per hour
- Health, dental, vision, and other supplemental insurances
- 401K eligibility after 1 year
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks)
- Free farm fresh eggs!