The Blue Horn Ranch in Fredericktown, MO is seeking a full-time, year-round Ranch/Farm Hand to join our team.
Duties include cattle activities, heavy equipment operation, maintenance, and other general farm work.
Job duties include:
- Cattle related activities such as treating, processing, driving feed truck, pen maintenance, etc.
- Fence building and repair
- Operate and maintain heavy equipment
- Perform minor repairs & service on equipment and buildings
- General fieldwork such as seedbed preparation, disking, plowing, etc.
- Hay mowing, baling and moving bales
- Other farm duties as necessary and dependent on season
Previous cattle experience and previous heavy equipment operation are preferred, but not required. Salary offered will be reflective of previous job experience. We offer a full benefit package, including health insurance, 401(k) Plan with employer-matching contribution, life insurance, paid time off, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $36,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location