The Blue Horn Ranch in Fredericktown, MO is seeking a full-time, year-round Ranch/Farm Hand to join our team. Duties include cattle activities, heavy equipment operation, maintenance, and other general farm work.
Job duties include:
- Cattle related activities such as treating, processing, driving feed truck, pen maintenance, etc.
- Fence building and repair
- Operate and maintain heavy equipment
- Perform minor repairs & service on equipment and buildings
- General fieldwork such as seedbed preparation, disking, plowing, etc.
- Hay mowing, baling and moving bales
- Other farm duties as necessary and dependent on season
Must have 1 year experience running a tractor. Previous cattle experience and previous heavy equipment operation are preferred, but not required. We offer a full benefit package, including health insurance, 401(k) Plan with employer-matching contribution, life insurance, paid time off, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job, please click here to apply