Looking for part time (Monday – Friday mornings) experienced ranch hand for family owned horse boarding facility in Elizabeth.
Duties include general property maintenance (fix fencing, general repairs, harrowing, grooming arenas and paddocks, etc), tractor work with rake/harrow, basic horse care (feed, walk in and out of barn, give medications, assist farrier, blanketing/fly sheet/fly masks, muck stalls) and other animal care (feed/water pigs, horses, cows).
To Be Considered:
- Have reliable transportation
- Follow instructions and detailed orientated
- Be diligent handling ranch equipment and overall care of the property
- Pass a background check
- Outgoing and personable
- Private contractor
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Elizabeth, CO 80107: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Will you be able to pass a background check?
- Equine: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person