The ranch hand will perform general farm work, such as operating farm equipment, taking care of livestock, baling hay, and other duties as directed.
- At least 3 years of experience with working on a ranch.
- Ability to safely operate farm equipment.
- Experience with hauling and other general care of cattle.
To include but not limited to the following:
- Perform general duties, such as fixing fences and pens, and maintaining equipment.
- Swathing, raking, and baling hay. Planting, plowing, and harvesting crops.
- Provide care to livestock; feeding, monitoring health, administering medication, and assist with selling cattle.
- Haul grain and cattle.
- Operate farm machinery such as trucks, tractors, mowers, combines, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person