TEAM UP WITH US!
The Ranch Hand is responsible for providing general building and grounds maintenance services related to working a Ranch.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Regular maintenance of grounds including picking up trash and debris including cutting and trimming grass, rake leaves, maintain driveways, parking lots and walkways
- Remove trash from the grounds and buildings.
- Clean restrooms, mix cleaning solutions, replenish soap, towels and tissue containers.
- Transport small equipment or tools between departments.
- Maintain and keep equipment clean.
- Assist other personnel with minor repairs.
- Perform ranch duties which may include fence repair, clearing pastures and working cattle.
- Special specific projects as assigned by the Ranch Manager
- Other duties may be assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Must have high school diploma or GED and two to three years experience.
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret written instructions and procedures. Ability to understand and present information in one-on-one to vendors or employees of the organization.
- Computer literacy a plus.
- Employee is empowered to make decisions directly affecting their ability to perform the above duties and responsibilities.
- The position requires the ability to define problems, collect data and establish facts.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to follow routine protocols as well as identify when the routines do not apply in a specific situation.
- The position requires the ability to develop priorities and adjust work plans to meet deadlines.
- This position may require working in extreme weather conditions.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
Position requires the individual to sit, stand, stoop, climb, or walk for extended periods of time. Employee must be able to operate mowers, snow removal equipment, etc. Employee will routinely carry up to seventy-eight pounds. Normal sight or corrected vision is required to read documents and use standard computer terminals.
Employee will work both inside and outside with a moderate noise level. Employee will perform tasks while experiencing numerous interruptions. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Hours are normally first shift, but weekend, holiday and evening work may be required. Every effort will be made to schedule overtime in advance and in a fair manner. Overtime is considered a job requirement, and you are expected to work reasonable amounts of overtime according to your department’s needs.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 5%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.