- Oversee 700 hd of cows and all aspects of ranching operations.
- Duties include caring for all aspects of the herd including feeding, calving, branding, shipping, and vaccinating.
- Pasture management, fence building & maintenance.
- Directing and leading occasional day help.
- Maintaining & keeping all cattle records.
- Involved in creating and maintaining operational budgets.
- Will be self-sufficient and motivated.
- Has 5-8 years of ranching background with all aspects of cow calf and yearling operations.
- Has strong stockman ship and horsemanship abilities.
- Has basic email and computer skills.
- Have the ability to work with others and communicate effectively.
Position: Ranch Manager
Location: Heppner, Oregon
Reports to: LBCC Operations Manager – Luke Morgan
Compensation: Housing + Annual Salary with goal-based bonus, Company vehicle & trailer provided for ranch work.
Benefits include Competitive Salary, Year-Round Work, Family Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, 401k and incentive bonuses. Will pay for shoe/feed for up to 5 horses. Apply online, reply with your resume or letter of interest to [email protected]