What we need…
The primary responsibility of this position is to weigh and grade agricultural commodities.
This is a seasonal/temporary position through approximately the end of October 2023. The core hours for this position are day shift Monday – Friday, but flexibility to work overtime and most weekends is required.
What you’d do…
- Sample, weigh and grade grain
- Maintain and clean equipment and work area
- Complete all documentation with a high degree of accuracy
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow and promote safety policies and procedures, and watch out for the safety of others
What you’d need…
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong math and computer skills, excellent communication skills
- Must be able to read and write
- Commitment to safety and contributing to a positive safety culture
- Willing to work flexible hours and weekends as necessary
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to stand and walk for the majority of each shift
- Frequent bending
Employment in this position is contingent the successful completion of post-offer, pre-employment checks, including a criminal background check and drug screen.