Here’s what you’ll do:
- Service all types of Vehicles, Pickups, Cars, etc.
- Oil & Lube Service.
- Brake Repair & Replacement.
- Minor Electrical Repair.
- Service all types of Farm Equipment: IE. Tractors, Forklifts.
- Oil & Lube service.
- Minor to moderate repairs.
- Some electrical repair.
- Operate Wheel tractors with various attachments such as disks, mowers and sprayers.
- Operate Specialty equipment:
- Brush shredder
- Marks and reports any unusual field or tree conditions
- Maintain safety regulations at all times.
- Performs all tasks in a safe manner. Required to wear all safety gear assigned and ask for instructions when unfamiliar or lacking knowledge of proper safety procedures.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
- 3 – 5 years experience in operation and maintenance of farm equipment.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. on a continuous basis and 100 lbs. on occasion.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently while meeting standards set by the Supervisor.
Wonderful Citrus is America’s largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus, including clementine/mandarin, navel and Valencia oranges; lemons; limes; grapefruits; and other citrus varieties. Wonderful Citrus owns, cultivates and harvests more than 58,000 acres of fresh citrus and ships around the world each year to ensure a year-round supply.
Our citrus can be found in all channels of distribution, with our consumer brands most visible in the produce department of grocery stores across America under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Texas Red grapefruit.
Here’s what we’ll bring to the table:
- Wonderful Giving – a one-of-kind program that donates company money to charities close to our employees’ hearts
- Employee college tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program* – $1,500 per exempt referral; $500 per non-exempt referral, * Taxes applicable.
- Full benefits package – Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, company matching and annual catch-up, Employee Assistance Program, company-paid life insurance (spouse and dependents to age 26), life insurance, AD&D insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 9,000 employees worldwide. We’ve made Wonderful Pistachios one of America’s top-selling salty snacks. We’ve turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California’s top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world’s largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California’s Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
Wonderful Citrus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law – click here for more information