Triple Creek Ranch
Join our team of equine enthusiasts!
At Triple Creek Ranch we are looking for hard-working, reliable, and detailed-oriented individuals that want to be a part of an amazing team.
This job consists of constantly being around horses and providing guidance to our guests.
Here at Triple Creek Ranch, we want to make guests feel like they are in a Montana getaway and want our employees to help us give that experience to them. We want qualified candidates who enjoy a fast-paced work environment and paying attention to the small things to make guests overall experiences more enjoyable.
Benefits: Employee Assistance Program (all employees), Medical Coverage (full-time employees), Supplementary Benefits: Dental, Vision, Accident, etc. (full-time year-round employees)
To provide safe, scenic horseback rides for our guests while upholding the quality and standards of Triple Creek Ranch.
Minimum Required Qualifications
The person in this position needs to:
- Frequently move about the property.
- Constantly position oneself on horseback to guide guest trail rides.
- Constantly communicate with guests while guiding trail rides.
- Frequently use hands to groom, feed and doctor horses.
- Occasionally use hands to maintain tack.
- Occasionally operate leaf and snow blowers.
- Occasionally operate heavy equipment such as the Bobcat (Skid Steer), tractor and hay feeder.
- Frequently use rakes, shovels and brooms.
- Frequently operate ranch vehicles including the dump truck, snow plows and pulling trailers.
- Occasionally ascend/ descend stairways and ladders to access hard to reach areas.
- Frequently move equipment, supplies, furniture and boxes weighing up to 50 pounds across short distances.
- Frequently work in harsh outdoor weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and be insurable on our company liability insurance as a driver of company vehicles.
- Create a positive and energetic environment that supports the delivery of an exceptional guest experience while upholding the highest level of TCR and Relais & Châteaux standards.
- Maintain the extraordinary five-star TCR image and resort appearance including all service, cleanliness, and appearance standards.
- Guide trail rides on horseback for Triple Creek Ranch.
- Tactfully provide inexperienced guests with riding instruction.
- Care for ranch livestock, including but not limited to: Feeding, watering, grooming, vetting and supplementing ranch horses.
- Cleaning and maintenance of tack, vehicles, horse trailers and the barn area.
- Maintain trails on National Forest and Triple Creek Ranch property.
- Maintain fencing and irrigation in our horse pastures.
- Catch saddle and lead multiple horses at a time.
- Assist in the splitting, stacking and distribution of firewood.
- Assist with snow removal and road maintenance during the winter months.
- Work cooperatively with other employees and departments and provide communications to team members on any special requests and changes to operational norms.
- Comply with company policies & procedures, safety standards & rules, and federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Irrigation – moving sprinkler pipes, fixing sprinkler heads, watering flowers
- Detailing ranch vehicles
- This is a non-exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions.
Additionally, TCR reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and that, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.